Persons wishing to participate in talks/presentations will have to follow the concept pairings in Call For Paper section. Said pairings come with reference tags, which will serve as guidance. Presentations can address multiple pairings and can cross over between them while proposing specific fields for action and reflection (design, philosophy, engineering, activism, software studies, social sciences, etc.).
After selection of the submitted abstracts by the Scientific Committee, the corresponding tables with their coordinators will be established, with informative and descriptive titles for the topics of each table. Activities will then be assigned a table number and a day in the conference schedule. All this information will be provided to the speakers at the agreed time.
FORMAT AND SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Abstracts of presentations must meet the following requirements:
- PDF format.
- Maximum length of 400 words. May be accompanied with a minimal bibliography in an enclosed document.
- Language: Catalan and/or Spanish. An English version is compulsory.
- The concept pairing(s) to which the proposed presentation belongs must be indicated.
- Tags or keywords are limited to a maximum of 5.
A CV must also be enclosed:
- PDF format.
- Language: Catalan, Spanish or English.
- 350 words maximum.
- Must include the person’s institutional, professional and other affiliations.
- Email address.
- Links to papers, works, etc. (the extent of this information is in addition to the 350 words of the CV)
Abstracts and CVs should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TIMELINE FOR REGISTRATIONS, DOCUMENT SUBMISSIONS and THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF DECISIONS
20 JAN 2016 – Abstract submission deadline.
01 FEB 2016 [12:00 a.m. Time Zone Central Europe] – Abstract submission deadline.
10 FEB 2016 – Assessment results of the abstracts.
20 APR 2016 – Submission of presentations for publication.