SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION, RECEPTION OF DOCUMENTS, COMMUNICATION OF EVALUATIONS AND SESSIONS OF THE CONFERENCE
- February 1st, 2018 – Opening of the Call for Papers
- June 20, 2018 – Deadline for receipt of abstracts
- July 15, 2018 – Communication of abstracts evaluation results
- October 20, 2018 – Delivery of definitive communications for the subsequent publication of academic records
- November 28-30, 2018 – Conference Sessions
Those who wish to participate with communications should send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the Scientific Committee has selected the abstracts received, the corresponding tables, their coordinations, and the indicative and descriptive titles of the topics of each of them will be formed.
The panel number and the day of the activity will also be assigned in the Conference program. All this information will be communicated to the speakers in advance.
FORMAT AND SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
The abstracts of the proposed communications must meet the following requirements:
- PDF format
- It must not show the authorship (requirement for the blind evaluation process)
- Maximum extension of 500 words + 5 orientative tags
- A bibliography of up to 5 resources may be included
- Language: English, Catalan or Spanish. The English version is mandatory. Communications can be made in any of the three languages, although English will be encouraged in the panels’ debates.
A CV document must be attached as well
- PDF format
- Language: English, Catalan or Spanish. The English version is mandatory.
It will be stated:
- Institutional, professional or other affiliation.
- e-Mail address
- links to works, etc.
The Organizing Committee will issue an academic certificate of attendance.
The Organizing Committee will publish in digital format (with ISBN) the full records of the Conference through a CreativeCommons license.
Likewise, the selected communications will be eligible for publication -in academic format article- in the monographic issue that Artnodes magazine will publish in 2019 on the occasion of this Conference.
Indexed in SJR (Quartil 2)
Query mail: email@example.com